Gender training and workshop design
GEI designs and provides effective training in gender equality for clients in a wide range of sectors, including governmental and non-governmental development organisations; governmental departments; and United Nations agencies. Services include:
- Designing and writing training resources, modules and manuals
- Designing and facilitating training workshops and seminars
- Designing and writing online training courses and modules
Previous examples include:
- A participatory approach to organisational learning on gender equality for the World Food Programme
- An online course for Sci Dev (https://scidevnet.teachable.com/p/integrating-gender-scientific-research) aimed at supporting scientists who wish to take a gender-integrated approach to their research.
GEI is a gender and social inclusion consultancy established in 2020 by its Director, Dr Alyson Brody. GEI provides services to a wide range of development organisations globally. At the heart of GEI is a commitment to supporting positive social change through high quality, innovative approaches and outputs. We guarantee high levels of expertise, professionalism and excellence.